Monday, February 27, 2006

OrigamiProject.com ???

I read from news that Microsoft has already bought this domain (OrigamiProject.com), and put some puzzle inside you to guest what Microsoft wants to do. Just some text appears: "Hello, Do you know me? Do you know what I can do? And where I can go? Or how I can change your life? You will ... learn more on 3.2.06.", plus some links at bottom week 1, week 2, week 3 (which just week 1 is enabled). Many rumours on the Internet said that it will be kind of new Mobile Device from Microsoft (at least one site said that Microsoft Executive has already confirmed Origami is a code name for kind of device [http://www.computerpartner.nl/article.php?news=int&id=2614]).

If someone ask me like that, I will answer:
M: Hello
G: Hello too
M: Do you know me?
G: No.
M: Do you know what I can do?
G: I don't know who you are.
M: And where I can go?
G: Who cares?
M: Or how I can change your life?
G: Do you dare to change my life?
M:
You will ... learn more on 3.2.06
G: Ok, see u then.

Ok, so it's a mobile device. But what kind of mobile device that can change live? Hmm.. interesting. At the near time, Apple also want to reveal new product. Does it has something to do with Microsoft newly product? Let see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web gunady.blogspot.com