Saturday, December 04, 2004

Teaching VB.NET

For the last 11 days (starting 05-12), i will be teaching VB.NET at Pentasoft. I've got information before that the trainees, that are from BPN, has no background in programming, but thanks god, all trainee has some background in programming, although in some low level programming languages, like perl, and strange programming language, I never heard before, like cosmos. What is hard for me that my .NET background is in C#, i have no experience at all in vb.net, although in the past, i had developed some applications in visual basic 6 and ASP. Sometimes i presented mismatch syntax. I'm not provided with complete teaching materials also, like slide, so i've to prepared it myself.
After experienced a little with VB.NET, I find VB.NET can make me sick some days.. :p, no offend for VB.NET Developer..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web gunady.blogspot.com